TUESDAYS 6:00-7:30PM (GMT),
STARTING FROM THE 7th OF DECEMBER
Price: £55 / 310PLN
Although English has become an official language of the business world and you probably won’t have any problem to communicate with your Polish colleagues, knowing Polish can earn you a lot!
It can help you:
– make great first impression on your colleagues, partners or clients,
– build trust and rapport with your potential and existing clients,
– establish stronger relationships,
– expand cultural awareness to improve a smoother running of business operations.
Who is it for?
The course is for everyone who would like to be able to:
– arrange meetings and welcome business visitors;
– talk about the industry you work in;
– follow emails and work related conversations providing information, making suggestions and expressing your opinion;
– talk about your likes and dislikes, express your opinion on recent events;
To join the course students need to have a good knowledge of Polish (A2/B1 levels), be familiar with the Polish case system, know all the tenses and be able to hold a basic private conversation.
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on your sofa and join the class with just a click. The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 4), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed a class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.