SATURDAYS 3:00 – 4:30PM (BST)
FROM THE 22ND OF OCTOBER
£150 – COURSE + ACCESS TO OUR LEARNING PLATFORM
Our third Advanced Course focuses on developing your fluency and accuracy that will allow you to interact with a variety of more challenging topics. The course is perfect for any intermediate student (B1/B2) who would like to:
- master their conversation skills;
- practise expressing yourself fluently and spontaneously;
- practise using Polish effectively for social and professional purposes;
- learn new advanced vocabulary, popular idioms and sayings.
To join the course, you need to:
- be able to communicate with confidence, provide information, express your opinion, take part in discussions,
- understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters, the main point of some radio or TV programmes on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear,
- be familiar with the Polish verb tenses, verb aspect and noun cases (both singular and plural forms).
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click. The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 4), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed a class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have access to pdf materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible.