12 WEEK POLISH UPPER BEGINNER COURSE
TUESDAYS 4:30-6:00PM (GMT) FROM 10TH OF NOVEMBER
£97 (£8 PER LESSON) £92 (Halloween Offer)
The course is suitable for anyone with basic knowledge of Polish, who would like to:
– refresh previously gained knowledge of Polish language and build up the vocabulary,
– be able to communicate with Poles in daily situations,
– know their way around phrases useful while traveling to Poland.
Participants need to be familiar with commonly-used expressions and elementary vocabulary, and be able to provide basic information about themselves. Participants need to be familiar with Polish verb conjugation types, grammatical genders and the accusative case.
During the course we will teach you:
1. talk about your daily routine;
2. say the time and arrange meeting so you won’t be late for a dinner with your Polish date;
3. shopping vocabulary and phrases, so you can show off a bit next time going to Polski Sklep;
4. past tense, so you could finally say how your day was. 😉
We will revise grammar topics like the cases (biernik i narzędnik) and present tense. We will also introduce you to new grammar material to help you feel confident forming new sentences, reading simple Polish texts and working on your Polish outside the classes.
The full Course Descriptions is available here.
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click (bonus points for staying away from the pandemic). The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 5), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have an access to pdf materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible. 🙂
Would you like to know more?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.