12 WEEK POLISH COURSES FOR BEGINNERS
GROUP 1: LESSONS ON MONDAYS 6:00 – 7:30PM (CET), 5:00 – 6:30PM (BST)
from the 2nd of October
GROUP 2: LESSONS ON WEDNESDAYS 8:00 – 9:30AM (CET), 7:00 – 8:30AM (BST)
from the 4th of October
PRICE: €140 / £120
LESSONS ONCE A WEEK
The course is suitable for anyone with no or very little knowledge of Polish, who would like to:
– fall in love with the Polish language,
– be able to communicate with their Polish partner and friends in daily situations,
– learn essential phrases for navigating during their travels in Poland.
During the course we will teach you:
1. introducing yourself and greeting people in Polish, so you can say hello to the nice lady in Polski Sklep;
2. asking for simple information (address, phone number, simple directions), in case you get lost;
3. talking about yourself and other people (describing people, nationalities, professions, languages you speak, talking about your family etc.) so you could show off a little to your future in-laws;
4. talking about your hobbies and spending time outside the office;
5. about Polish cuisine (pierogi and more 🙂 )
We will also introduce you to some basic grammar so you feel confident forming new sentences and working on your Polish outside the classes.
The full Course Descriptions: Beginners Course Plan.
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click. The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 4), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have access to PDF materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible.
After each lesson, we will send you an interactive homework and flashcards with newly learned vocabulary. 🙂
Would you like to know more?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.