12 WEEK POLISH COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
MONDAYS 7:45 – 9:15PM (GMT), FROM THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY
LESSONS ONCE A WEEK
The course is suitable for anyone with no or very little knowledge of Polish, who would like to:
– fall in love with Polish language,
– be able to communicate with their Polish partner and friends in daily situations,
– know their way around phrases useful while traveling to Poland.
During the course we will teach you:
1. introducing yourself and greeting people in Polish, so you can say hallo to the nice lady in Polski Sklep;
2. asking for simple information (address, phone number, simple directions), in case you get lost;
3. talking about yourself and other people (describing people, nationalities, professions, languages you speak, talking about your family etc.) so you could show off a little to your future in-laws;
4. talking about your hobbies and spending time outside the office;
5. about Polish cuisine (pierogi and more 🙂 )
We will also introduce you to some basic grammar so you feel confident forming new sentences and working on your Polish outside the classes.
The full Course Descriptions is available here.
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click (bonus points for staying away from the pandemic). The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 5), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have an access to pdf materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible. 🙂
Would you like to know more?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.