12 WEEK POLISH PRE-INTERMEDIATE COURSE
SATURDAYS 3:00 – 4:30PM (BST)
FROM THE 4th OF SEPTEMBER
£125 (course + 6-month access to our learning platform)
The course is suitable for anyone with intermediate knowledge of Polish, who would like to:
- refresh previously gained knowledge of Polish language and build up the vocabulary,
- improve their knowledge of Polish grammar,
- follow casual conversations and simple formal conversation providing information, making suggestions and expressing their opinion with confidence and eloquence.
To join the course you need to:
- be able to communicate in everyday situations, provide information,
- understand the main points of clear texts in standard language,
- cope with most of the situations that might arise on a trip to areas where the language is used,
- be familiar with Polish verb conjugation types, verb tenses and noun cases (both singular and plural forms).
The full Course Descriptions is available here:
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click (bonus points for staying away from the pandemic). The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 5), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed a class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have access to pdf materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible. 🙂
Would you like to know more?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.