12 WEEK POLISH PRE-INTERMEDIATE COURSE
MONDAYS 7:45 – 9:15PM (BST) FROM THE 6th OF SEPTEMBER
£125 (course + 6-month access to our learning platform)
The course is suitable for anyone with basic knowledge of Polish, who would like to:
- refresh previously gained knowledge of Polish language and build up the vocabulary,
- be able to express simple opinions, and talk with Polish speakers on familiar topics such as work, travelling, sports etc
- be able to deal with most situations when travel to Poland,
- understand routine information, and read factual articles in newspapers.
To join the course you need to:
- be able to provide basic information about yourself, talk about your family and your daily routine,
- be able to discuss your likes and dislikes, make suggestions and express your opinion on basic topics,
- be familiar with present and past tenses, and the Polish cases (accusative, genitive, instrumental and locative, both singular and plural forms).
The full Course Descriptions is available here.
The course will be held via Zoom, so you can sit comfortably on you sofa and join the class with just a click (bonus points for staying away from the pandemic). The groups will be small (max. 8 students, min. 5), which means you can benefit from a lot of personalized content and attention to your learning needs. All the links and passwords to the classes will be emailed to you after we received your payment for the course.
Missed a class? No problem! The classes will be recorded and you will have access to them privately anytime.
You will have access to pdf materials from each lesson. During the classes we will also use many online resources and exercises to make the lessons as fun and effective as possible. 🙂
Would you like to know more?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us here.